LANDSCAPER | April 24, 2019
Fern Hill Landscaping & Nursery is seeking a motivated and experienced Landscaper to join our team. We are a small company based in Richmond, VA focused on sustainable landscaping and gardening. We design and install landscapes and maintain properties of various sizes throughout the area. The position being offered is a part-time or full-time seasonal job (March – December), with possible opportunity for year-round employment. As a Landscaper, you will work under the direction of the supervisors to maintain our customers’ properties and install landscaping / hardscaping. Quality of work is paramount and attention to detail is a must.
Location: Richmond, VA
Hours: Part-time / Full-time
Pay: $12.00 / hr. + (based on experience)
Responsibilities (may include any of the following):
- Pruning & trimming plants
- Installing mulch
- Planting trees, shrubs, annuals, perennials, grasses, sod, etc.
- Leaf cleanup
- Mowing lawns
- Aerating, seeding & fertilizing lawns
- Installing hardscape features
- Weed maintenance & control
- Service & maintain equipment
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in horticulture or related field AND/OR previous experience in landscaping or gardening preferred
- Detail-oriented & motivated
- Ability to take instructions
- Ability to regularly lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to interact with customers in a positive and friendly manner
- Valid driver’s license
If interested and qualified, click: APPLY NOW below. Please attach Resume at bottom of application. Cover Letter optional.
Note, you will be redirected to our affiliate website to fill out the application.